If you have experience of coaching and/or hold a Sport or Physical Education Level 2 or 3 qualification this maybe the job for you! You will be employed by our school and will attend college once a week to receive your high quality tuition delivered by one of Inspire+ qualified team. Your role within the school will be to support the delivery of Physical Education and School Sport.
The NVQ L3 ‘Supporting the Delivery of Physical Education and School Sport’ includes:
- how to safeguard the wellbeing of children and young people in sport and PE
- understanding how to communicate and develop professional relationships with children and young people
- understanding schools as organisations and the infrastructure behind this
- understanding how to mentor others within the scope of supporting the delivery of physical education and school sport
- being able to support and assist with the review of assessment for learning, working with both learners and teachers
- being able to plan, deliver and review a physical education and school sports programmes, both curricular and extra-curricular
- being able to organise, lead and evaluate a sport event or competition in school
- being able to support gifted and talented learners in P.E. and Sport
- being able to facilitate community-based sport and physical activity
Please see below for further information and an application pack.