We currently have a vacancy for a Key Stage Two Teacher
Great Ponton CE Primary School, Great Ponton, Nr Grantham, NG33 5DT
Year 5/6 Teacher
Main pay scale experience dependant
Commencing September 2021
The Governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and creative teacher to join our hardworking, professional and supportive team.
This position is suitable for experienced teachers or NQT’s who have a real passion for teaching Year 5&6. We are looking for an excellent practitioner who:
- has a sound knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
- is positive and enthusiastic;
- has high expectations and is reflective about their teaching;
- wants to raise standards through an exciting, creative and stimulating curriculum; and
- is able to form positive relationships with children, parents and colleagues.
We can offer:
- happy, enthusiastic and eager children;
- welcoming, supportive and conscientious staff;
- the support of the leadership team and governors, who want the very best for pupils and staff; and
- a commitment to professional development.
If you are interested in this position and would like to arrange a visit then please telephone to make an appointment. Visits to our school are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
Great Ponton CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people and this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
To receive an application pack or to arrange a visit please contact us on 01476 530306 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Wednesday 31st March 2021
Interviews held week beginning Monday 19th April 2021